Service Accomplish Time
2 minutes through the website.
6 minutes through visiting the Customer happiness Centers.
Customer Happiness Centres Website.
The Membership service is concerned with the registration of mainland and free zone companies licenced to practice all commercial, industrial and professional activities. The service helps customers to practice their economic activities and enjoy Dubai Chamber’s numerous other services and programmes aimed at supporting the growth of the business sector.
Submission of all required documentation by visiting Customer Happiness Centres, website or by email.
Approval of the request.
Payment of service fees.
Collection of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce Membership Certificate.
A Copy of Modified Document (Ex, memorandum of association).
The fees are determined on the legal form, nationality of owners or type of activity of the establishment / company. These annual fees are distributed into the following categories
- National establishments (practicing specific activity): AED 700
- General trading: AED 1200 – AED 2200
- Banks, insurance companies, building contractors, branches of international foreign companies, companies and establishments in free zones: AED 2,200
- Hotels, related financial services and insurance brokers: AED 2000 – 2,200
- Lawyers, auditors and consultancy engineers: AED 1000 – AED 2,200
- Various simple trade: AED 500
- Handicraft, e-traders and Intelaq license: AED 300
- Simple handicrafts: AED 50
- Branches holding principal’s trade name: AED 100 – AED 2,200 (according to activity)
- AED 100 to be collected in the case of membership modification based on the licence
- 5 year exemption for Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Small And Medium Enterprises members.